Complex systemic challenges face us all like never before. From large social systems coping with economic viability to individuals coping with unemployment, midlife transition, and the planning of personal , financial and family business decisions, the choices we make are significant. Our decisions effect us and those we care about.
1) clarify and cope with problems on the near horizon.
2) resolve unhelpful patterns of personal and organizational behavior.
3) realize personal and business goals on the farther horizon.
In addition to psychotherapy consultation, the Accord Advisory Group offers:
- Coaching and Mentorship
- Leadership Shadow Consultation
- Group and Team Development
- Staff Development
- Organizational Culture
- Interpersonal Sensitivity Training
- Change Management
- Stress Management
- Workplace Mental Health Issues
- Conflict Management Specialized Programs
- Family Business Consultation
- Development of Investment Portfolios
- Developing Entrepreneurial Businesses
- “Mini-MBA” Business Skills
- Psychological Challenges of Business Development
Managing Mid-Life Stress
For our latest thinking please visit our blog